- The Complete Guide to the Alexander Technique
- Alexander Technique Teachers of Greater Philadelphia
- Alexander Technique International
- Laban Institute for Movement Studies
- International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association
- Pennsylvania Gestalt Therapy Center
- The Multi Focus Brain by Les Fehmi, PhD. An integrated approach to creating kinesthetic awareness and perception through imaging feeling. The book contains a CD which contains two helpful guided meditations. A great resource.
- in touch, How to Tune In to the Inner Guidance of Your Body and Trust Yourself by John J. Pendergast, PhD. An insightful book about getting in touch with your inner knowing. Beautifully written with many useful exercises.
- Stargirl and Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. Two must reads for learning how to love yourself and your journey of authenticity.
- Tales of a Wounded Healer by Mariah Fenton Gladis. A beautiful book on the process of Gestalt therapy from a brilliant Gestalt Therapist in this area. She is my teacher.
- Gestalt Therapy Verbatim by Fritz Perls. Written by the father of Gestalt Therapy.
- Body Process by James Kepner. A Gestalt approach to working with the body in Psychotherapy.
- The Practice of Presence by Patty de Llosa. A weaving of Gurdjieff’s work, The Alexander Technique and Jungian Psychology.
- Body Learning by Michael Gelb.. Simple, clear and concise. A clear introduction to The Alexander Technique.
- Body Stories by Andrea Olsen. A guide to Experiential Anatomy with refined exercises to embody.
- Body Movement by Irmgard Bartenieff. The bible of Bartenieff Fundamentals.
- Making Connections by Peggy Hackney. A work on Bartenieff Fundamentals written by one of Irmgard’s students and teachers of Laban Movement Analysis.